Assignment 2 - Food

For this week of shooting I must regretfully say that I couldn't take my event photos which inspired because of the event policies. However, the birthday party I went to ended up being the perfect opportunity to shot food. With all of the various foods there the cake definitely proved to be the easiest and most prominent piece.

Image Triangle
F-stop-5.0
Shutter Speed- 1/80
Iso-1600 (AWB)




Summary: I realized that I should always have back up plans, and that I should check out my shooting environment before hand. With food, I noticed that people don't really have patience so it's best for you and everyone else to be well fed beforehand.

Comments

  1. (Best photo) I like the color of the sprinkles and the frosting and how they contrast each other. I also like how you added the flame and the person lighting the candles because it makes the photo seem like it has a story. However, I would change the rotation of the photo to a normal/ standard position and take out some of the background objects to make the photo less busy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that the perspective angles are different for each photo. Also, I like that in two of the photos, there is a hand to show the action of lighting the candle.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Assignment 5 - Grammy Night Special

Assignment 3 Macro