FINAL REFLECTION!!


So it's looking like its time to graduate from Mr. Odonells photography class, and a lot of growth with the camera, utilizing composition, and photoshop skills has gone on. 






The first day I came I had little to no camera skills, with only a hand me down camera
 and will to shoot backing me. The first day was filled with multiple technical terms and it almost seemed as if we missed some content. But as the course went on more and more things went on, until We finally learned how to use the manual settings, scenes, and modes of a camera. This includes knowing what settings scenes mess with. In addition we learned in what situations certain camera settings would be more desirable and useful besides auto. From then until now the greatest change in me as a photographer came in the form of understanding the technical aspects of shutter speedIt taught me how to capture the subjects exactly how I want them, and how to tinker with the light balance. In addition, This is the biggest aspect of light photography which I enjoy a lot.

In addition the class has allowed me to really grow my composition skills, and learn about the school/community I've been in. It really gave me the incentive to network for events, and learn how to be resourceful in using the environment around me.











Composition skills


 Balance
 Colors
 Depth of Field
 Framing
 Lines
 Pattern
 Perspective
 Space
 Symmetry
 Texture
The Rule of 3rds

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Assignment 5 - Grammy Night Special

Assignment 3 Macro

Assignment 2 - Food